Bring the family!
Children under 10 enter the Basilica free.
Special discounted tickets for senior citizens.
If you are a student you are entitled to a € 2.00 discount on your ticket. Don’t forget to bring your student’s card in case you need to show it at the door. This offer is valid for national and international students.
- Visitors under 30 get a discount of € 2 on their entry tickets.
- Through 30 September, young people between 11 and 30 years old can take advantage of the offer and get half-off tickets for Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays from 6 pm to 8pm. More information here.
- All pensioners are entitled to a discount on their tickets.
- If you are a Targeta Rosa holder, you are entitled to the same benefits as pensioners.
All unemployed people in Spain who can provide proof of their status are entitled to a basic ticket to enter the temple every Wednesday afternoon, from 14:00 onwards. The additional services (visiting the towers, etc.) have to be paid for.
Unemployed people will be requested to show their DARDE card issued by the SEPE (Public Service of State Employme
– Barcelona Modernisme Route:
- Sagrada Família: €1.00 discount on audioguide tickets. Only in ticket offices.
- Gaudí House Museum: €1.00 discount on tickets. Only in ticket offices.