C/ Marina N 41º 24′ 283″ | E 2º 10 ‘486″
Line 2 and Line 5 Sagrada Familia
19, 33, 34, 43, 44, 50, 51, B20 and B24
The main access is on C/Marina, in front of the Nativity facade.
On 6 February, work will begin on the entrance on C/Marina in order to improve safety and accessibility to the Temple. In order to carry out these works, the group entrance has been moved to the corner of C/ Mallorca and C/ Sardenya.
This entrance also has mobile ticket offices and staff to help you. At the mobile ticket offices, only card payment is accepted. So, we recommend purchasing tickets beforehand. When you purchase tickets online, you will receive them in a digital format that you can print out or show on your mobile device or tablet when entering the grounds.
– Guided tours for school groups
- Primary and secondary school groups (not including baccalaureate students): entrance on c/ Sardenya. Group leaders must identify themselves before the tour begins at the Visitor Point, on the same street.
- Baccalaureate: entrance on c/ Marina. Group leaders must collect tickets before the visit begins from the Group Visitor Services Centre (c/ Marina).
– Self-guided tours for school groups
Entrance on c/ Sardenya
– People with disabilities and their companions
Go to the Group Visitor Services Centre (c /Marina)
More information on Basilica entrances:
(+34) 932 080 414
Visit suitable for people with reduced mobility.
The Sagrada Familia has wheelchairs available for visitors’ use: (ask at Visitor Attention). For safety reasons, people with reduced mobility or in wheelchairs cannot visit the towers.