Anyone who is eligible for a free or discounted ticket must provide proof of the associated condition with the corresponding valid ID.
The following people may enter free of charge:
– Children 10 and under
– Disabled (accredited 65% or higher + 1 companion – accreditation from all countries accepted)
– ICOM members (International Council of Museums)
– Barcelona Press Cardholders
– Unemployed (Wednesdays from 2:00 pm)
Free tickets for children 10 and under and the disabled can be acquired online along with those for their companions or at the ticket offices. To enter the Basilica, the disabled must go to the Group Visitor Services Centre on c/ Marina.
ICOM members, Barcelona Press Cardholders and the unemployed (with Spanish official certificate – DARDO) can go directly to the ticket office.
– Students: all valid national or international student cards accepted
– Seniors: foreign ID accepted but the discount is only applicable from 65 years old as this is the age of retirement in Spain
-Under 30s: Sagrada Família staff may ask the visitor for ID at the ticket office or at the entrance to the Basilica to check their age.